April 17, 2016

Gender Reveal Party

Good Morning & Happy Sunday! 
I am so thankful to have a lazy day today to be able to catch up on things around the house AND finally share some special moments from our Baby Gender Reveal we had last weekend :)

I cannot even believe how FAST this pregnancy is flying by!
I have to say, ever since we found out we are having a little boy, we have really jumped full swing into getting things ready. Just in the last two weeks we have prepped our Registry, chosen a nursery theme and gotten to work to get that little room all ready! I just can't wait to meet our little guy <3

My husband and I found out our baby boy's gender at our 20 week ultrasound, but we kept it a secret for a whole week and then shared it with our family by having a little party that following weekend.
The bakery we ordered our Wedding Cake from also does Gender Reveal cakes, so we ordered a cake and used it to reveal the big news to everyone! When we pulled the big bow off the top of the cake, there was a little blue rattle inside that gave it all away!
 
I was also super excited about this Pink & Blue Chevron dress from Modern Vintage Boutique that I got to wear, it was PERFECT for our big reveal! It is not a maternity dress, but I was able to order a size up from what I would usually wear not pregnant and it fit perfectly :) 

We definitely went simple with the decor as this was a pretty last minute party! However I am a biggie on themed parties, so I couldn't resist a few pink and blue touches here and there :)








SHARE:

6 comments

  1. How exciting, congratulations!! And those bundt cakes are my ALL TIME FAV!! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, they are delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, congratulations, beautiful! The hubby looks SUPER excited to have a little guy, haha! I love your dress, it was so perfect for the party and it's also so on trend, since it features two colors of the year; great find! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes my hubby is just a little bit pumped that we're having a little boy ;)
      Thanks for stopping by Jalisa!
      Xoxox

      Delete
  4. How cute are you and everything else in these pics! Looks like it was a festive and fun gathering! Congrats!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Lulu Pearl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig