June 12, 2017

PinkBlush Feature Items

Happy Monday,
Just a quick post for you all today! 

I shared this mint pleated maxi skirt that I received from PinkBlush on my Instagram a couple of weeks back and I got A TON of questions about it! I thought I would throw together some details for you all in case you're looking to add to your summer wardrobe.
I also am loving this criss cross top that they sent me along with the skirt! Both items are pictured below


Between chasing our (now mobile!) little guy around, keeping up with errands, cooking & cleaning, I find myself absolutely worn out more often than I'd like to admit. That is why I love being able to share these items from PinkBlush with you all! Sometimes all a girl needs in the midst of the chaos is a few fun items in the closet ;)

Wising you all a fabulous week!
XOXO

Disclaimer: I have collaborated with PinkBlush as a Style Ambassador to review & share their clothing items with the readers on this Blog. All opinions & reviews shared in this post are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support this Blog!

AGM 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your dress choice. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Lulu Pearl. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig